- 1. Stamp images over entire sheet of Sheer Heaven or print out images using your computer.
- 2. Cut out images.
- 3. Color the images with gel pens.
- 4. You can color the backs too- especially if you are going to turn the wings up a bit. ;)
- 5. Holding the pin with the tweezers, dip into clear OPALS in the Melting Pot
- 6. Give it at least three coats of clear OPALS
- 7. You can turn the wings up slightly by bending it against the Embossing Sheet
- 8. Attach your pin back!
Without the pin back they make great embellishments for other projects.
I have also scanned the finished pins and manipulated the images for use with other projects. I printed out the scarab pin on Lazertran and applied it to a paper mache box.